RapChwast

Thursday, January 03, 2008

:::: REQUESTS ::::

Top Choice Clique
- I Think To Myself -

Year: 1993
Label: A&M Records


A I Think To Myself (LP Version)
B I Think To Myself (Instrumental)
- Peace Of Mind / You Can't Deal -

Year: 1993
Label: Sample Records


A1 Peace Of Mind (Vocal)
A2 You Can't Deal (Vocal)
B1 Peace Of Mind (Instrumental)
B2 You Can't Deal (Scratchapella)

- Push It Past Red -

Year: 1994
Label: Colorblind Records


A1 Push It Past Red (Full Length)
A2 Push It Past Red (Instrumental)
B1 Push It Past Red (Slow Flow)
B2 Survival

VIDEO:
I Think To Myself
Peace Of Mind
Push It Past Red




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd really like to check out these Top Choice Clique tracks, can I get on your email list?
Thanks!
-Blacktop

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:(( you've killed me!!! :))
amazing.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Big Buckeye said...

i have just the main version of I Think To Myself & Peace of Mind. I don;t have the instrumentals. Both in mp3. You want those?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

^heck yes (please :) ), these songs are way nice. I can't believe I slept on this group.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home